Skype
sir-ic0n

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

good job

it was kinda kiddy for me, but nevertheless it showed great detail of how imaginary little kids can be. they say that's when you're the happiest lol. they looked happy to me

Meet Larry Meet Larry

yep yep

hell yeah man. loved the animation and the message. good job

John of War John of War

JOW = POW!

really, this is awesome Utah. The best parody of god of war i've ever seen. keep 'em comin'

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

I would have givin 5 stars if it were longer. I was expecting it to be "deeper" and more complicated. I loved it though; you pulled it off. It left me wanting more, perhaps a sequal?

story and graphics are very nice, and can give you that creepy feeling that you are expecting from a game like this.

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

love the game a lot. I thought maybe it was the browser i was using that was causing the mentiond "blue screen" at the beginning of the game; after you click Kick It. I use the Opera Browser. Last night i switched to Chrome, and it worked. This morning..without thinking; I went into this game using Opera, and it worked. lol well..i ended up getting to the boat, and blowing up the pony, but..when i got to the Kick It screen again, after the credits..I got the infamous "blue screen" again. Idk what's going on. I kind of want to keep my current progress of the game, which, only is stored inside of Opera, so i will just try to load it in Opera again later.

Great Job all around - tossing games are one of my faves

MSC 2007 MSC 2007

gud

oh man that was so coo, dude!.. that was awesome i can't believe i played it. it was 100% greatness the absolute best thing i've ever played in my life you got a 5.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Thanks!

Heart belongs in Silent Hill Heart belongs in Silent Hill

pretty good

dude, this is so good. the bass mixes very well with the higher piano pitch. good job.

Cruise Cruise

detailed

if i didn't know i'd think this was a picture a satallite has taken.

but then i'd read your comments and find out it's fake lol. good job on this.

RNNR responds:

Thanks for the comment :]

ARGO CS-1 ARGO CS-1

nice

if i were luke skywalker, i'd fly it. If i personally flew it myself..ehh well let's say i don't like catching on fire lol

Mount New Mount New

coolness

the thing below that is what i'm guessing is a mountain looks cool. It reminds me of the several layers of the earth. The sky has nice texture to it, also. I'm guessing the white spaces in the blue are supposed to represent light shining down from the moon and sun.

I read that you painted this..that's awesome. I could never paint somethin' like this.

automagicashie responds:

Thanks for the review! You are right, they do represent the layers of the earth. The core is **magma...** :)