Skype
sir-ic0n

All 13 art Reviews

Cruise Cruise

detailed

if i didn't know i'd think this was a picture a satallite has taken.

but then i'd read your comments and find out it's fake lol. good job on this.

RNNR responds:

Thanks for the comment :]

ARGO CS-1 ARGO CS-1

nice

if i were luke skywalker, i'd fly it. If i personally flew it myself..ehh well let's say i don't like catching on fire lol

Mount New Mount New

coolness

the thing below that is what i'm guessing is a mountain looks cool. It reminds me of the several layers of the earth. The sky has nice texture to it, also. I'm guessing the white spaces in the blue are supposed to represent light shining down from the moon and sun.

I read that you painted this..that's awesome. I could never paint somethin' like this.

automagicashie responds:

Thanks for the review! You are right, they do represent the layers of the earth. The core is **magma...** :)

Everybody Everybody

girls girls girls

random title..i know. lol

Anyway, I like the use of colors you used in this. The yellow for the one in the front is awesome because it's a brightish color, and makes her stand out the most, which it should. The other two girls have the darker looking colors making them fit into the background well.

I like your style too. the rigid, grunge look. It would like cool for a girls rock band poster, or cd case cover. ; )

automagicashie responds:

Thanks for the great review! That's an awesome thing to log on to. :)

I had fun with the style. And you make a great point about the colors, I guess I didn't realize the way they worked on the paper at the time--the colors are representative of each emotional state.

But it's good to hear they work!

abstract bird abstract bird

good work

this shows how carefree and full of life even a little bird can be, in the darkest and gloomiest of nights.

acedareaper responds:

this is more of a thought from my own mind showing just how i think and feel at times.

loving night loving night

lol

reminds me of an old pervert that walks the streets at night. Or a bear that's hungry, either one.

acedareaper responds:

haha very funny

Christmas 2209: Robo Elf 3000 Christmas 2209: Robo Elf 3000

funny

St. Nick..yeah..

more like St. Dick lol

Spunky6666 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad that you liked this. As for Santa, he did hold out for 200 years before he made the switch to robots, so at least he tried.

O: PEW PeW BREHH ShCHH PRUFHHH O: PEW PeW BREHH ShCHH PRUFHHH

Really creative

Looks like a british guy, whos riding a tank on top of the earth, who is feeding an ice cream cone to a big green beast with two mouths, and who also apparently holds his eyeballs in his hands...while he hovers over a little mushroom city where you might find a couple smurfs.

Did i get all that? lol

AlbinoDonk responds:

Well, the earth is almost covered in trash, the mushroom village is polluting, and the ice cream is CUTTING the monster those are his ribs.

:P

But thanks!

Violent Encounter Violent Encounter

lol

nice implement of the Angry Faic lol, and how dare giant tinysack fishface get blood on his slippers!

Love the colors, shading..feel of texture in the mediums. and is also humorous. I don't think i can give you any negative criticism for this, it's just too good.

IDuDe responds: