Skype
sir-ic0n

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

I would have givin 5 stars if it were longer. I was expecting it to be "deeper" and more complicated. I loved it though; you pulled it off. It left me wanting more, perhaps a sequal?

story and graphics are very nice, and can give you that creepy feeling that you are expecting from a game like this.

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

love the game a lot. I thought maybe it was the browser i was using that was causing the mentiond "blue screen" at the beginning of the game; after you click Kick It. I use the Opera Browser. Last night i switched to Chrome, and it worked. This morning..without thinking; I went into this game using Opera, and it worked. lol well..i ended up getting to the boat, and blowing up the pony, but..when i got to the Kick It screen again, after the credits..I got the infamous "blue screen" again. Idk what's going on. I kind of want to keep my current progress of the game, which, only is stored inside of Opera, so i will just try to load it in Opera again later.

Great Job all around - tossing games are one of my faves

MSC 2007 MSC 2007

gud

oh man that was so coo, dude!.. that was awesome i can't believe i played it. it was 100% greatness the absolute best thing i've ever played in my life you got a 5.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Thanks!

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

hard

wow, talk about hard.. i was only on easy and i felt like i had to be a god to do the hardest setting. everything was great about that game. i guess if you want it to be that hard it's ok but it's a little too hard for me lol. i'll try it agian later though

Madness Slot Machine Madness Slot Machine

sound

this game would be better if it had sound.

StarShine StarShine

would be better

if you posted a link to a guide through the game on the flash somewhere and made a music changer. that one beat gets a little annoying after a while. overall though, it's a great game.

HeroInteractive responds:

There is a link to the walkthrough in the game description if you're interested.

Eugene's Dance Party Eugene's Dance Party

eh

idk..i didn't think it was all that fun after a while, maybe if you love to dance you'll find this game really intertaining. For me, it didn't really fit my taste. You made it look good though and thats what counts

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

extrordinary

i really can't tell you how long i have been playin this game..its been a while since i started. Great

Warbears Warbears

brain tester game

there is a lot of thought you have to do to figure this game out is..its cool and could be a leisure activity maybe good job

Chris Farley Soundboard Chris Farley Soundboard

cool because its funny

who doesn't like chris farley and the things he says?..this flash was great, make some more soundboards that would be cool