Skype
sir-ic0n

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

good job

it was kinda kiddy for me, but nevertheless it showed great detail of how imaginary little kids can be. they say that's when you're the happiest lol. they looked happy to me

Meet Larry Meet Larry

yep yep

hell yeah man. loved the animation and the message. good job

John of War John of War

JOW = POW!

really, this is awesome Utah. The best parody of god of war i've ever seen. keep 'em comin'

Wailing Walruses Wailing Walruses

sweet jesus

it made it through lol. nice. Everyone, this is just a spur of the moment idea. I mean..we used to wack seals with clubs, now we're beatin' walruses with onions. It's just random humor. It could use a bit of work on the animation, but i'm not really complainin' too much. Way to go on it ZooAnimal.

ZooAnimal responds:

lol thanks for the idea :D

I am a Monster I am a Monster

needs more

i like what you did there, it was entertaining. The only flaw is it's awfully short. Add more freaky stuff in there that monsters would do.

My Robotic Inspiration My Robotic Inspiration

well made

the music went along greatly with the flash, and the flash itself was very creative. nice work

Old Mill Pond Old Mill Pond

funny

you gotta keep making more of these animated flashes from what comedians have said.

when you hear a comedian you always kind of see an image in your head of what they're talking about. Now we can actually have that image, and it's wayyy more funny lol.

FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty

haa

i thought it was kind of lame untill he fell off the wall then it was soo funny lolz

-Sandwich- -Sandwich-

what the hell

it's funny how somethin' so random can be so hillarious lolz

I want to die :) I want to die :)

hillarious

omg dude, that was so funny, especially at the end when he's in heaven and the ba-la-da-way guy popped out of the wheat lolz